Using Samanage IT Asset Management and IT Service Desk, Tensator now has ability to manage the contracts and warranties of all hardware and software that is spread out around the globe, as well as keep track of their service stats, including ticket response time and time spent on tickets.
In today’s fast paced world, a network that is merely slow might as well be down altogether. The end result is often the same: frustrated end-users who can’t get their work done. It’s up to the IT help desk to be prepared so they can provide end-users with real answers.
How do you deliver awesome IT service desk and asset management software with style? Just add a mustache. The Samanage Wolfpack is halfway through Movember, and while the competition around the office over who can grow the greatest mustache is heating up, so is our desire to continue to raise awareness and funds to support critical men’s health issues.
The help desk software you use needs to be capable of housing a robust knowledge base, and it should be accessible to everyone who can benefit from it. Here’s everything you need to know about choosing the right help desk software and establishing a functional knowledge base for your help desk and users.
- Friday Fun: 4 Things Top IT Service Desk Teams are Thankful for This Year November 21, 2014
- Tensator Excels with Samanage IT Asset Management and IT Service Desk November 20, 2014
- Adapting IT Service Management to the Millennial Workforce November 19, 2014
- Why You Still Need Asset Management Software in the Cloud Era November 18, 2014
- The IT Help Desk and the Slow Network: How to Cope November 17, 2014
- Friday Fun: Movember at Samanage Progress Update November 14, 2014
- Running a Robust IT Service Catalog. Amazon Style? November 13, 2014
- Becoming a High Performance IT Organization Starts Today November 13, 2014
- How Your Help Desk Software can Make or Break Your Knowledge Base November 12, 2014
- What IT Teams Can Learn from IT Asset Management in Higher Education November 11, 2014