Using Samanage IT Asset Management and IT Service Desk, Tensator now has ability to manage the contracts and warranties of all hardware and software that is spread out around the globe, as well as keep track of their service stats, including ticket response time and time spent on tickets.
In today’s fast paced world, a network that is merely slow might as well be down altogether. The end result is often the same: frustrated end-users who can’t get their work done. It’s up to the IT help desk to be prepared so they can provide end-users with real answers.
How do you deliver awesome IT service desk and asset management software with style? Just add a mustache. The Samanage Wolfpack is halfway through Movember, and while the competition around the office over who can grow the greatest mustache is heating up, so is our desire to continue to raise awareness and funds to support critical men’s health issues.
The help desk software you use needs to be capable of housing a robust knowledge base, and it should be accessible to everyone who can benefit from it. Here’s everything you need to know about choosing the right help desk software and establishing a functional knowledge base for your help desk and users.
- Friday Fun: Samanage Presents “Our Picks for Flicks” December 19, 2014
- The Bags Drop Here: Getting IT Service Management Software Beyond IT December 19, 2014
- IT Asset Management: Is There an Upside to Shadow IT? December 18, 2014
- Samanage Changes SXSW’s Tune on IT Asset Management December 17, 2014
- Top Tech Trends Expected to Affect IT Service Management in 2015 December 16, 2014
- What the IT Service Desk can Learn from the Sony Pictures Megahack December 15, 2014
- Friday Fun: Inexpensive End of Year Bonus Gifts for your IT Help Desk December 12, 2014
- Use IT Service Management Software Outside of IT? Yes You Can. December 11, 2014
- Guest Interview: Mark Kedgley on IT Security Challenges December 10, 2014
- Samanage IT Service Desk Simplifies School’s Ticketing Process for Students and Staff December 10, 2014