No matter where you are, your office, home, or traveling, your mission is to provide the best service experience for your customers. Today, Samanage released an app for Android, providing service desk technicians with access to their service requests directly from their mobile device. Limitations to the location of the excellent services technicians can provide? Not anymore!
The Samanage app for Android provides many of the same features you’d receive from you computer
- Diagnose service issues and resolve tickets and requests
- Edit incident properties including state, assignee, requester, etc.
- View recent activity on incidents related to you
- View all incidents and use your predefined filters
- Real-time commenting on incidents
- Request items from the service catalog
- Search incidents
- Be notified on new incidents, comments, and changes
- Log-in using your credentials or Google single sign-on
- Beautiful, easy to use mobile interface
The application is currently intended for use by service desk users, not portal users. There is a plan to expand the functionality to cover portal users, additional functionality on the service desk side, and asset management.
Visit Google Play and install our latest version. Don’t forget to provide your thoughts via the feedback button in our app. Also, we’d love to get your reviews in Google Play.
About Ryan van Biljon
Read more articles by Ryan