In addition to standard date filters reflecting weekly, monthly or quarterly ranges, use the Custom Date Range filter to analyze data and compare performance for a specific time. With the custom range filter, you can enjoy greater flexibility and leeway when analyzing changes in services and assets across your organization, for a specific point in time.
Where to find Custom Date Range Filter:
The Custom Date Range filter is available throughout Samanage, and can be used to filter assets or services. Naturally, it is only offered for time-related data.
Let’s say you’d like to review all incidents created for a customized date range.
– Select the “Service Desk” tab.
– Select “Incidents”.
– In the first field where it says, “Select Reports”, choose “All Incidents”
– To the right, click the “Add Filter” button
2. As soon as you click the “Add Filter” button, below you’ll see more options. Find and click “Criteria”, this will open a list of options. Select the “Created” option.
3. Now, to the right of the Criteria box, refer to the “Filter” option. Click to open, and choose “Select Date Range”.
4. As soon as you select this option, you’ll be presented with 2 date fields. Click the area within the field and a calendar will automatically open for you to select your desired start and end date.
5. Once you enter your date range, click on the “Apply” button to activate the custom date filter. That’s it! Look for the custom date range option whenever you evaluate time-related data for either assets or incidents.
[hs_action id=”8271″]How to use Custom Date Range Filter Click To Tweet