Sometimes, we ask our customers normal questions, like for feedback on our product. And, sometimes, we ask them really random things, because we’re always interested to hear what they have to say. We asked our customers to share their best help desk tickets and here’s a few of our favorites to help you wrap up your week.
- “Best one was a company-wide reply to an email asking for everyone to send in their time sheets. The user replied all, ‘dammit man we are out here hammered on the bay…no mas!’”
- “I can’t find my desktop.”
- “Called to report a bird was in the store and they couldn’t get it out. It was evening and they were worried it would set off the alarm.”
- “An end user was sent a display port to VGA adapter for her Surface. She put in a ticket because she could not plug it in. She sent a picture along and you could see the end cap was still on the display port end…that gave us a chuckle.”
- “ – My phone keeps turning off after 20 or 30 seconds.
– How long are you charging it for?
– About 5 minutes.”
- “Last Spring I had a bored user submit a ticket to have the rain stopped.”
- “User stated his monitor stopped working. When I stopped by his desk, he had kicked the power strip switch off.”
- “I wish we had funny tickets, but everyone is so professional in their tickets, we never get anything good.” ← that’s too bad 🙂
There’s humor to be found everywhere! Have any funny help desk ticket stories? Comment below, we’d love to hear them.