You really never know what to expect when you go to Las Vegas. The lights, the food, the neverending desire to go home a millionaire. Luckily, this time the Samanage team had one focus: to meet as many people in the service and support industry as we could at the HDI 2015 Conference and Expo.
With it being our first time at the HDI conference, there was so much to take in and learn. And while there were so many to count, here are our top 10 favorite moments.
- The pleasant surprise on so many attendee faces when they saw the beauty of the Samanage platform.
- Learning about attendees positions, hometowns, businesses, and families. From California to Canada to Sweden, this was an amazingly eclectic group to chat with.
- Teaching everyone the correct pronunciation of Samanage. For the record it’s “Sa-man-age.”
- Announcing the launch of Samanage Benchmarking while in Las Vegas with the benchmarking king himself, Jeff Rumburg of MetricNet.
- Speaking of Jeff Rumburg, it was an honor and pleasure sharing our booth with him. It was a joy to see how thrilled attendees were to meet him and learn from him.
- Listening to Daymond John of ABC’s Shark Tank tell his story. From Red Lobster to FUBU mogul, he brought a lot of laughs (and great music) to an early morning keynote.
- Shooting the Samanage rockets with attendees and fellow exhibitors (our aim is getting closer to perfect…keyword closer).
- While we may all be competitors, spending time with other exhibitors gave us a chance to understand their services, which in turn allows us to better ours every day.
- Finding an extra box of mini nerf guns and surprising attendees who thought they had missed them. And, arming everyone with additional nerf ammo for the office.
- Walking away from roulette table with a little bit of money still in our pockets. (Round of Pepsi all around!)
It was an absolute pleasure to meet each and every person that stopped by our booth. We are already looking forward to our next show – Fusion 2015 – later this year. In the meantime, we wish everyone who stopped by our booth the best of luck in their Samanage rocket duels, which we’re positive will be sweeping across the country, and possibly the world, next week.
[hs_action id=”14055″]Friday Fun: Las Vegas & HDI 2015 Conference and Expo Click To Tweet