Modern software as-a- a service (SaaS), is an innovative software channel that the consumers use to receive software solutions. s. Further, SaaS software solutions are cost effective. You do not need desktop installation, databases and application servers for systems service operations.
SaaS is an efficient and comprehensive IT service desk management solution in comparison to convectional IT management applications. Some of the benefits of SaaS software are;
- SaaS is very secure; customers are actively involved in their own data management to exert confidence. SaaS server location is protected and securely managed by a hosting IT company with International IT security accreditations. The hosting firm closely monitors system operations to ensure the system applications are safe, dependable and exceptionally performing.
- SaaS permits web access from any part of the globe. This global access feature allows you to gain access in to the web without system upgrade on your IT service desk support applications. However, for security purposes user access is firmly controlled to monitor end users activities.
- Perfect configuration vs. customization; SaaS has exceptional enterprise service administration potential that differs from normal configuration process that involves scripting and development.
- SaaS upgrades are applied by competent IT service desk Systems Company to ensure consistency in your enterprise applications. This also applies to system’s support and maintenance applications in order to maximize on the systems operations with negligible resource investment.
- SaaS software links to your IT service desk via a 100% web interface route. This allows the consumers to maximize on the benefits of the software with minimal costs. The costs are reduced due to the fact that they are no software or hardware installations hence no expenses incurred.
SaaS IT service desk management software is suitable as it will enable you to:
- Save on high financial investments on your systems operational costs
- Achieve swift systems operations on your IT desk service processes
- Receive quality IT service desk enabled by the current web 2.0 technologies
- Gain fast from ITIL outstanding performance exclusive of any capital investment
- Source for ownership rights at minimal cost
- Attain a first and world class support applications services.
It is time to mobilize your firm’s top management to allocate enough funds to invest in modern SaaS software for efficient IT service desk management’s solutions.
About Laura Miller
Laura Miller is the Director of Sales in North America for Samanage. She works one-on-one with customers ranging from SMB to Fortune 500, providing them with a modern way to look at service management. Laura's ITIL experience and ITIL v3 Foundations certification provides her with a unique understanding of the service management industry. Her guilty pleasures are anything chocolate, ice coffee, and reality TV.
Read more articles by Laura