Help desk software packages are designed to streamline, automate, and accelerate critical post-sales client support activities, and to enable companies to more efficiently support the IT environment its internal workforce relies on. By providing mechanisms for tracking tickets from the time they are opened, until they are addressed and closed, these powerful solutions optimize the productivity of help desk staff by enabling them to more effectively diagnose, monitor, and resolve customer and employee problems.
As more and more companies strive to maximize client retention and increase staff output, web help desk software have become extremely valuable tools for enhancing service quality, which in turn can boost satisfaction and loyalty. And while substantial benefits can be achieved with help desk software in general, it is those systems that are available via software as a service (SaaS) that can provide the greatest advantages.
Why on-demand is a more logical option than an on-premise system? SaaS-based help desk software offer rapid deployment – often in just minutes – because it eliminates the time, hassle, and expense associated with installing and setting up software. They also offer dramatically simplified maintenance, because the solution is administered by the service provider. This frees IT staff from the burden of upgrades, enhancements, and other related activities, allowing them to focus on other critical technology projects.
Additionally, because SaaS-based help desk software can be easily and conveniently accessed through the Internet, it allows more stakeholders to participate in servicing and supporting the employee and customer base. For example, field service technicians, remote or “virtual” call center agents, even mobile sales representatives can instantly collaborate, accessing and sharing important information that can facilitate faster, more effective issue resolution.
On-demand IT asset management solutions from SAManage include fully-integrated help desk software. A robust and comprehensive feature set provides help desk staff and other support personnel with all the tools they need to promptly and accurately log, track, and solve client or employee problems.
Key capabilities of our Web help desk solution include:
- An intuitive interface that allows users to get up and running quickly, with little or no training
- Complete customizability to support unique processes, workflows, and SLAs
- Full compatibility with Outlook and other popular email systems, to accelerate information distribution
- Seamless integration with other business applications and systems across the enterprise
- Self-service capabilities that enable employees and customers to easily access FAQs, troubleshooting tips, knowledge bases, and other information that will help them solve their own routine or basic issues