As an Enterprise architect, I’m often asked, “why Samanage on Salesforce?” I wish the answer was simple and straightforward. There are multiple benefits and value that a company could achieve. It depends on organization’s ITIL maturity and implementation.
Though there are numerous benefits that depend on the scope and maturity of a particular organization, these three reasons will apply to anyone operating on the Salesforce platform:
1. Marrying Two World-Class Products
First and foremost, you are bringing together the quality, value and experience of two companies that are the best at what they do – Salesforce and Samanage.
- Salesforce is the industry-recognized platform that sets a strong foundation as the world’s largest CRM and automations company.
- Samanage is the leading product to build, refine and continuously improve your IT Support and service management.
Not a bad place to be, huh? Our ITSM experts, with their years of experience and research, collaborate daily with the Samanage engineering team. Samanage brings together ITIL and service management experts, skilled Salesforce developers, and proven employee management experience to provide a purpose-built service and asset management solution to all the employees of your company.
2. Highest Quality User Interface
Second, the reason we chose to build our solution on top of the Salesforce Service Cloud is to allow companies, especially IT support agents, to utilize the platform value and Samanage features/components to experience a user interface like never before. This correlation facilitates users with:
- 360-degree view of the requester/customer, the service and service provider.
- Improved efficiency with accurate routing, workload distribution, communication with customers via multiple channels, internal and external collaboration on tickets, case deflection with articles, and most importantly a single point of entry with data on customers, vendors, internal employees, sales & marketing etc. to reduce the average call handling significantly. All of this data is on a single platform that your employees are familiar with.
- End-to-end integrated architecture reducing the time to value for organizations.
3. Customizable and Adaptable
Finally, the third and most important reason – Samanage on Salesforce can adapt to fit the needs of any organization with a high-performing and high-value solution for IT and business needs.
Companies look for a flexible solution that could fit in with every department, regardless of the differences in their processes. To date, this is the only solution that can truly say that. It enables collaboration on a single platform for the services that each function in the organization provides — every department from human resources to facilities can deliver service to anyone, at anytime, all through the same platform. As an architect, I recommend that companies refine and converge their process before adapting a solution, but at the same time, a solution should be flexible to adapt and provide overall business value. Salesforce and Samanage have each proven to be adaptable for millions of users and a variety of organizations, and now you can create a customized service experience with each on the same platform.
This is a comprehensive ITSM solution that provides end-to-end integrated architecture, tying service and CRM data into a single platform, and creating single point of entry for agents. It uses data science for better KPIs and service analytics, modern service strategy to improve IT service, and supports multiple departments or service providers. Most importantly, it provides a positive user experience, with self service to empower employees and drive better customer satisfaction.